Monday, January 28, 2008

Bipasha Basu - scores a Goal in Golf

Looks like after movies Bipasha Basu seems to very interested in sports. After working in a football movie Goal (along with with boyfriend and costar John Abraham) and also being present at the Mumbai Marathon, the actress is now showing an interest in golf.

Bipasha, who has been voted the sexiest Asian, attended the Qatar Masters Golf Tournament in Doha over the weekend. Also present were a host of sports and movie stars such as former US sprinter Carl Lewis, former tennis player Anna Kournikova, Shilpa Shetty, Australian actress Natalie Imbruglia and Egyptian actor Omar Sharif.

Earlier I never liked Bipasha all that much. I mean I knew men drooled over her but she just didn't turn me on. But recently after she has a hair straightened I started finding her gorgeous. I dunno the reason. Now I find her smoking hot. I suppose it has some thing to do with her straight hair and her raunchy desi numbers in Omkara and No Entry. She always had a great figure, but I always ignored her. Remember the skin fit ad she had done for a reputed denim brand? I found it bad. Skinnny legs and an anorexic body. Not very Indian and very Un-Bipasha. Now her great figure seems very appealing. Check out the photo which was published on Rediff. Yes, she is covered up, but she does look edible.

No comments: