Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bipasha Basu looks cute in her new trimmed hair-do


(Image courtesy Rediff)

Bengali beauty Bipasha Basu has gone and got her curly locks chopped and I must admit it looks very natty. She was always in the Bombshell category and thats why her long and swirling hair suited her personality and her roles. Surprisingly initially I never found her attractive. No no , I'm not gay. Its just that I found her just too oomphy but still nothing to dream or fantasize about. I found others like Amisha Patel, Hrshitaa Bhatt, Riya Sen, Rimi Sen, Rani Mukherjee quite hot. But Bipasha?? Naaa....

Then later when she got her hair straightened I found her suddenly very desirable. I can't explain it. Yes, now she is part of my fantasy list of actresses.

The Bong bombshell actress is promoting her film upcoming movie Race. It stars Saif Ali Khan, Katrina Kaif, Akshaye Khanna and Sameera Reddy. In this movie she is is seen with long tresses - her usual va-voom look. You can see why I think it is cool.

No comments: