Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Priyanka-Harman are going steady!!!

(Image courtesy Eros Entertainment)


News is that Priyanka Chopra and Harman Baweja are going steady as indicated by their replies to questions posed in interviews. Pretty good sleuting I would say. Pick up answers from both persons and see if there are any indications from the answers.


Apparently Priyanka answered a question about the best Valentine gift she received, saying it was a Music CD of her favorite songs with a small prelude to every song by the boyfriend. And Harman in reply to another question about any gift that he has given recently said "burnt a CD of 12 of my girl's favourite tracks, went to a recording studio and inserted a romantic couplet that I had written myself before each track". his definitely confirms they were talkng about each other.
Smart deducing, I say. Elementary Watson, elementary.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great couples,understanding is mindblowing.In real life Harman is a great guy.